Wednesday 12 August 2009

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Hello,

I recently became a member of SGI-USA. I'm from Chicago and recieved my Gohonzon three weeks ago.
The introduction of this practice to my life proved extremely overwhelming--in both good ways as well as bad.
I had some of the most emotionally charged weeks of my life and became frightened. I was at a standstill with chanting but started up again with a near ethereal chanting experience in the waters of Lake Michigan and by studying again.

I watched your videos and found them to be encouraging and insightful. It was especially exciting to see you mention the Law of Attraction as I currently have a book of Abraham's teachings out from the library on that very subject.

Thank you for all that you do. And I wish you the best of life!

Namaste,
Cassandra

I said:

Dear Cassandra,

Thanks for your message!

Its always encouraging to hear people talking about their experiences. It gives me so much joy and so much motivation to continue chanting.

I still find it very difficult sometimes, but life is difficult.

If every thing was easy, if enlightenment was simple, the universe would cease to exist. Everything needs something to push up against, to push towards.

That is the nature of myoho and the mystic law of the universe.

Keep chanting and chant through to the positive benefits that will come to you.

No doubt, just faith

Love and light
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts