Thursday 2 June 2011

Never stop asking questions...

Do you have a question your afraid to ask?

The Soka Gakkai is an incredibly noble & beautiful gathering of people united together in a spirit of mutual support & encouragement. But this does not mean we should sit in idle passivity, we should challenge other members & even our leaders with questions & discussion. Never simply accept other peoples beliefs unless u understand them fully & deeply. Always speak out if u do not feel comfortable about something.

1 comment:

  1. I love this about SGI since I've been attending meetings & Toso. All questions are encouraged and I never feel as if I just have to ask "politically correct" questions, and others their seem to feel just as comfortable as I do. HUGS & cheers, hon & NMRK forever!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts