Thursday 7 July 2011

The wild horses of emotion. For my friend Keith....

Escape from those emotions and set your self free.
Cut through the bullshit and the negative emotion, chant nam myoho renge kyo till the dark clouds part.

Put your hands together and take control of the wild horses of your mind, my friend!

Jump on their backs and ride them up the path of victory to a place there the sky is bright and the sun shines like warm golden beams on your face.

Victory is yours. Take it!

Robbie
NMRK

2 comments:

  1. Am cutting through the bullshit of fear and doubt myself. I hope your friend Keith follows suit. And once again, a post from you has resonated with me, as if it was written for me ((((HUGS)))) and infinite Daimoku from this Palm Springs District member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleased to hear from you Letty! Hope all continues to go well. fond wishes. Bobby NMRK xx

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts