Monday 1 July 2013

Hope for a better future, and you are part of the solution.


Daisaku Ikeda
Many dont realise just what a prolific writer Daisaku Ikeda really is. Reading articles like this. Well, listening in my case as I find listening much better for me on the account of my dislexia.

Still, when I listen and read his articles and hear his passion for people who create change, it inspires me so much to continue doing the work that I do, to help and encourage others accomplish their dreams.

I used to feel a little resentful of myself and of others achieving, I often felt like all I ever did was help other people achieve their dreams.

When I realised that that was my gift, helping other people see just how amazing they really are. I have been blessed with a gift to help others draw out their potential.

Through my own inner transformation, my own seeking spirit, I was able to find what I was looking for.

The crazy thing is that its a very simple concept, so simple that people refuse to believe its possible.




Through chanting, we are able to draw out the transformation we desire, we sit and we begin to see ourselves more clearly, we see the truth.

After all, the only difference between a Buddha and an ordinary person, is that a Buddha sees the truth, where an ordinary person is clouded by the illusion.

Illusion is a word loaded word, and you will often find people assume it means a host of things that it does not.

But all that aside, the process of knowing the self, and some might say; What is the self? And there in lies the question, what is the self? Who is the self? Who am I? Why am I here? What is my purpose? What is my mission in my life, my country, my planet?

Each one of us has the potential to have a unique mission, it is up to us to stand up and accept that potential, or to squander it, and give in to fear.

It is a lot easier said then done, to stand up to fear, especially if you live in physical danger, and your life is under threat, but with the right amount of courge and faith, I truly believe that anything is possible.

These words from the previous article will stay with me this week "To believe in the future is to believe in humanity. "

Please read the article, you will find it inspirational

Learn more about the writings of Daisaku Ikeda
And learn about the great and inspiring work of Hazel Henderson here

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts