Monday 8 November 2010

Your path, is your path. We are in this together, but we walk alone.

<< for some reason, someone on youtube thought I had directed the previous comment, at them. When it was not. It was directed at someone else. This is my response to her/him>>

<<<<< THIS IS MY RESPONSE TO THE PERSON WHO GOT CONFUSED... >>>>

It would seem there are some wires crossed somewhere.

My comment was not aimed at you, it was aimed at an arrogant person, who basically demanded that I left the SGI, and only then he would be friends with me and talk to me.

That is what I found arrogant.

I don't care that he called the SGI a cult, I know in my heart it is not.

People are entitled to the opinions.

This is what he said to me, after I requested to be friends with him on Youtube.

<<< THIS IS WHAT THE OTHER PERSON SAID TO ME, I AM REFERENCING IT HERE TO EXPLAIN WHY MY COMMENTS WERE NOT DIRECTED AT HER/HIM>>

Thank you, but...
My cause is to tell you to try the correct way, search a Nichiren Shoshu Temple and think about how is posible to keep the ortodoxy without the priesthood. Nichiren Daishonin explained how did he adquire the Budha Status, so if we do exactly the same, we should be Budha too. This is the importance to keep the ortodoxy. When you abandon the heretic cult of SGI, call me again. Good Luck.

He is totally missing the point as to why we practice.

We practice so that we can find happiness, and help others find happiness, what does it matter which group we are a part of, we all want the same things. We all have the same goals.

Peace and happiness for all of humanity.

I am confused as to why you thought my comment on my blog was directed at you when I clearly showed his response to me.

I was not intending to be defensive, I was defending my self. And sometimes I think it is necessary.

As his comments were an attack on me.

I never retaliate or speak out against these kinds of people, if you look at any of my comments, I am always gracious. I do not always believe that fighting FIRE with FIRE is the answer.

However, this is the first time in two years I have said anything like this.

I do not care that he thinks I am wrong, what I care about is that he thinks he is being superior and trying to tell me where I should be practising. Like it matters where or who I practice with.

It doesn't. What matters is what is in my heart. What matters is my intentions in life. What matters are my thoughts, my actions and my words.

Just like my grandmother told me as a child, to connect with god, or connect with our creator, we do not need to be in a church, or with a priest.

"God" or the "universal law" exists in every thing and is every where. It lives in every single molecule. It is the creative force that paints life. Every slice of matter around you is creative energy. It is alive. You and I are both apart of it. When we chant, with the right intentions, we connect with this.

We do not need churches, temples, or statues to practice our faith.

Everything that we need is innate within our lives, our bodies and our hearts.

Faith, practice and study. That is what we must do, to find our way back to our TRUE selves.

It doesnt matter what you do, as long as it is for the betterment of yourself and humanity.

If you pray to Allah, God, a golden cow, if your intentions come from a place of love, compassion and kindness. Your path, is your path. Only you can walk it alone.

The creative force behind every thing around us, has been given many names.

I stand by what I always say, that there are many paths to wholeness, and we are all in this together.

The moment everyone stops shouting at each other, and carring on about how "their way" is the better way, and focus on their own lives and achieve that deep and unshakable happiness, then maybe, others will see them and see how their way, is perhaps indeed a path of love, compassion and happiness. And perhaps follow in their foot steps.

Light up the darkness.

Best wishes
R

<<< HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE, CONVERSATIONS ONLINE CAN GET AWFULLY CONFUSING AND OFTEN PEOPLE MISUNDERSTAND INTENTIONS>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts