Friday 5 November 2010

SGI is a CULT.

A letter from someone who I added as a friend on Youtube.

He basically feels that he can NOT be friends with me, as I am part of the SGI. I have comment back to him that I feel he is missing the point as to why we practice.

<< this was his letter to me....>>>
My cause is to tell you to try the correct way, search a Nichiren Shoshu Temple and think about how is posible to keep the ortodoxy without the priesthood. Nichiren Daishonin explained how did he adquire the Budha Status, so if we do exactly the same, we should be Budha too. This is the importance to keep the ortodoxy. When you abandon the heretic cult of SGI, call me again. Good Luck.
<<<---------------------->>

My response:

do you have any idea how arrogant you sound?

We all want the same things in life.

Happiness, love, food on our table and safety for our children.

Spending your life going around telling others how they should live their lives will not bring you happiness.

We stand as beacons of hope to others that practicing the law, will bring us unshakable happiness.
No priest or Gohonzon will bring me happiness, only the law, which is innate with in every single human beings life.
You do not need SGI, The Priesthood to practice The Law. SGI just acts as a support to your life and your practice.

In the grand scheme of things, none of this stuff really matters, what matters is what is inside your heart.

What matters, are your thoughts, your actions and your words.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Spend a little more time focusing on your own life and a
little less trying to convince others that "your superior way" is the correct way.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful response. I've been enjoying reading your blog & am so very glad I found it. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts