Wednesday 22 December 2010

Showing Gratitude


Sometimes we can spend all our lives feeling miserable and complaining about what we don't have, that we forget to show gratitude & be thankful for what we do have, already in our lives.

I wish I had a bigger house, I wish my husband was more patient, I wish my life was simpler, I wish I had more money, I wish I had a better job, I wish I had a better body.

Focusing your mind and your heart on that lack, will only have your life reflect back to you, that lack.

Because this is all your heart and mind will see.


You will spend your days missing out on the good things and wonderful people who already have a permanent place with in your life and your heart.

The holiday seasons is fast approaching and at this time of year, make sure you show love & gratitude to the people & things around you.

2011 is a new year with plenty of opportunity to manifest the things you want in life.

So stop for a moment and give thanks & gratitude for 2010, both good & bad, they're all lessons on the path of life.

Be thankful for being alive, being human and having the opportunity to be a part of this experience. No matter how dark things are, always remember, you have the potential to have your prayers answered.

But you must focus on what you want, your determinations. Not on your lack, or your loss.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Namaste

Nam myoho renge kyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts