Monday 10 September 2012

Dealing with Anger - Trapped in a hell state.


It's so hard to let go of anger sometimes.
It is so easy to sit with it, to stew in it.
To bubble and fight.

But sitting and letting go couldn't be simpler.

At this very moment I am trapped in a hell state. Every minute of my day, I am consumed by it. My connection to my true self smothered by the illusion of these emotions.

To be Buddhist does not mean, we shy away from anger and emotion, it means that we are brave enough to see our selves as we truly are. Good points and band points and realise there is something that needs to change.

Most of the time it is us that needs to change.

But  change is hard and it is painful, but I know that I am going to get through this.

If you are suffering in a hell state, or you are angry, realise that being in this state is more damaging to you, then it is to the other person.

Together we can breath in and out and let it go...

Namaste. Bobby XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts