Thursday 8 May 2014

Death is so unexpected sometimes...

Death is so unexpected, but it wil come for all of us. 

I just found out that an old friend of mine died recently. He was the same age as me and had been recently married, and had a lovely baby boy, with his lovely husband. I have great memories of him and his happy smile and his jovial attitude to life.

Every day is a gift, we should be aware that at any time a person in our lives could be take from us.
We look at our friends and families on Facebook, we see all the happy times, but we so seldom see the pain and hurt that people are going through behind the scenes.

That is why it is so important that we pick up the phone, or even better still make a real effort to see our friends, in person, face to face. Greeting them with a warm embrace.

Life is so short, and our time could be over sooner than we think.

I am not a fan of death personally, I find it a huge inconvenience to us as human beings, it brings so much pain.

Being alive is such a wonderful experience and I do hope I get as much time as possible, but it will happen to each of us.

Make sure you live a life you are proud of, that is all we can do.

Robbie

Nam myoho renge kyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE THIS POST

Top 3 Posts